- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business
- Minimum of 3 full time employees
- Not in process of receivership or bankruptcy
- A strong creative identity
- Willing to involve at least 2 senior staff in the project
- A project idea with a clear desired outcome
Terms & Conditions:
Partnerships must be trans-European.
Designers should have an understanding of market issues and market-related constraints.
Manufacturers and makers should have no or no significant experience in design.
There will be an entry fee of €500 to €1000 per project to be paid by the Lead Partner upon successful application. This is to confirm commitment. Businesses will be eligible for a €10,000 grant for design fees, prototypes, travel etc.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Fyrom, Turkey, Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Israel, Iceland, Norway.